Save Time, Save Money, Save Your TeethWith laser dentistry in San Diego, CA and Dr. Robert Fremont, LANAP® laser gum treatment is the minimally invasive alternative to traditional gum surgery.
Gum Disease Affects More Than Your Mouth
Periodontal disease is the leading cause of tooth loss, but it has also been linked to severe health problems that affect more than your mouth. Gum disease can increase your risk of serious health complications, including:
- Heart disease
- Pancreatic cancer
- Premature birth and low birth-weight babies
- Kidney disease
- Head and neck cancer
I have been a client of Dr. Fremont’s for over 15 yrs! I can safely say that he and his staff are the nicest and most professional dental team that I’ve ever seen! They take the time to explain the procedures and always are so kind.— Kathleen A.
LANAP® Therapy Treats Gum Disease and May Restore Your Bone!Laser Dentistry in San Diego, CA
Dr. Fremont provides patients gum treatment with LANAP® in San Diego, CA. The LANAP® protocol is a minimally invasive alternative to traditional gum surgery involving no incisions or stitches, and is the first and only FDA cleared laser protocol for the treatment of periodontal disease. The revolutionary dental laser, the PerioLase® MVP-7™, targets and destroys only diseased gum tissue, leaving healthy tissue intact!
Steve, who has advanced gum disease with heavy calculus build up. The after picture shows Steve one month after Periodontal surgery with the Laser.
Before Dental Laser Treatment
After Dental Laser Treatment
Key Benefits of LANAP® Laser Therapy
- Heal faster: This minimally invasive procedure allows your body to heal itself quickly.
- Minimal discomfort: The PerioLase® MVP-7™ has bio-stimulation settings to reduce discomfort to a minimum. Post-procedure pain medication is rarely needed.
- Minimal bleeding: Less bleeding means fewer complications.
- Faster recovery time: Many patients return to their normal routines the very same day!
- Reduced recession: Only diseased tissue is removed, leaving healthy tissue intact to reattach to the tooth surface.
- Save your teeth: Teeth once thought to be hopeless can be saved!
- Re-grow your bone: The LANAP® protocol is the only method proven to re-grow the bone around your teeth.
- Extremely safe: There are no contraindications for the procedure.
Dr. Robert Fremont can save your teeth, bone and gum tissues with laser dentistry in San Diego, CA. To learn more about the LANAP® laser protocol and to schedule a consultation, please call our office as soon as possible.
Get Scheduled Today!
Dr. Fremont is a great cosmetic dentist who would love to help you achieve your dream smile.